[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal: Protective UsageTransferPolicyforIPv4 Address

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:54:56 EST 2009

Martin Hannigan wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Scott Leibrand
> <scottleibrand at gmail.com <mailto:scottleibrand at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I agree.  From everything I've seen, EP.net has done an excellent
>     job up
>     until now.
>

> Hold on a second here. This has little to do with EP or SD. It's a
> highly likely (and legit) transfer that is going to cause a
> significant issue for a large swatch of CI. The issue is the transfer,
> IMHO.
I agree.  My point is that all of the players here have a long history
of acting cooperatively.  I suspect that we can provide a constructive
solution (within existing policy) that meets everyone's needs, and that
we should try that before we attempt to create policy and deal with this
on a more adversarial basis.

-Scott