[arin-ppml] Why are ISPs allowed?

Ray Weber wrote:
>  PC with XT? What about an S100 Bus computer with a monitor and keyboard?
> Younguns!!!
> Ray

Got two of those too as well as a Morrow Microdecision lugable
portable.  All still working.  The Mark8 is older than all of those.  I
built the bus out of surplus connectors, etched some fingers on circuit
board, super-glued them to the Mark8 boards and soldered jumpers from
the boards to the fingers.  You can see this at  Ah the good old days
(Or not.  I do love Linux,)