[arin-ppml] Why are ISPs allowed?

Cliff Bedore cliffb at cjbsys.bdb.com
Fri Feb 6 03:20:17 EST 2009

Ray Weber wrote:
>  PC with XT? What about an S100 Bus computer with a monitor and keyboard?
>
> Younguns!!!
>
> Ray

Got two of those too as well as a Morrow Microdecision lugable
portable.  All still working.  The Mark8 is older than all of those.  I
built the bus out of surplus connectors, etched some fingers on circuit
board, super-glued them to the Mark8 boards and soldered jumpers from
the boards to the fingers.  You can see this at
http://www.bdb.com/mark8/pix/mk8_0511050005.jpeg.  Ah the good old days
(Or not.  I do love Linux,)

Cliff