ARIN-PPML Message

[arin-ppml] Apology requested from Christopher Mettin and the Gymnasium Querfurt High School

> Most of the claims they have made against me are not only absurd - they are unreal.
>
> I have in my collection correspondence and audio recordings in which they claim I'm an alien. > Thats alien as in extraterrestrial.

Clearly that shows thier loss of touch with reality. EVERYONE on the internet knows that the aliens are merely a front for the Knights Templar except for a brief period in '99 when they were a front for Cthulhu.

Christopher Engel