[arin-ppml] Apology requested from Christopher Mettin and theGymnasium Querfurt High School

Christopher Mettin cmettin at gqbc-online.com
Tue Dec 1 14:04:17 EST 2009

He has a bounty, just deposit him at a Canadian prison and they gonna pay
you the bounty.
I don't know why but it just makes him feel good if other people feel bad.
This is some psychological disease, I guess. And most terrorists just act on
the same basics.
Why doesn't he remove himself from the mailing list, I did not come to make
a comment on the new policy yet and I would like to do so any time.