[arin-ppml] Revised -- Policy Proposal 2009-4: IPv4 RecoveryFund

Tom Vest tvest at pch.net
Mon Apr 13 20:22:51 EDT 2009

On Apr 13, 2009, at 7:22 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

History suggests that what the large networks do may indeed dictate
what the rest of the world can/must do.
But I suspect that we've all noticed that the two activity-sets are
rarely the same -- and quite often they represent non-overlapping
subsets of the universe of commercial strategies.

Think about how interconnection works.

TV