[arin-ppml] [a-p] Revised -- Policy Proposal 2009-4: IPv4Recovery

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Apr 13 14:46:08 EDT 2009

The problem here is that the automotive title group in the state
government does NOT own the cars that it's titling.  Thus this is
a very flawed analogy.

A more accurate analogy is that ARIN is the owner of a large,
desirable (maybe the rents are cheap) apartment complex with many
apartments.  Apartment dwellers may want very much to "sell"
their apartments when they are moving out to new would-be apartment
dwellers who want to live there, and the would-be apartment
dwellers may be very willing to "buy" them.  But, the dwellers don't
own or have control over the apartments.

Ted