[arin-ppml] Alternative to arbitrary transfers

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Apr 8 16:36:18 EDT 2009

I think your blowing this out of porportion.

Any IP block reciever when they obtain a block, signs a contract
where among other things they agree to NOT lie when reporting
their utilization.

If it is later discovered after the requestor obtains their block
that they were lying through their teeth, then if your going to
advocate that ARIN merely IGNORES this, and CONTINUES to list the
requestor as the authorized user of the block in WHOIS then please
explain why this is not a GIANT SLAP IN THE FACE to all requestors
out there who spend hours of time carefully documenting their requests
and making sure they are accurate.

> Let's face it, this will never happen. ARIN's members will never
> agree to this type of thing,

Oh, really?

Ted