[arin-ppml] IPv6 Heretic thoughts

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Sep 5 10:30:05 EDT 2008

Clearly, he'd have
> opted to replace infrastructure.

I am not sure I understand your point here. Exactly what infrastructure
changes did you suggest that would ensure someone in the 2-way radio
space that they would "never be unable to get frequencies?"

Further, if you were advising the FCC in the mid-1980s (as I was) and
they were faced with 6-10 different radio services contending for the
same narrow band of frequencies, how would you have told them to handle
the contention for the resource if not through auctions?