[arin-ppml] Contact request - Holiday gift solution for American Registry For Internet

Andrea Booth (zChocolat) andrea at zchocolat.com
Sun Nov 9 06:45:46 EST 2008

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

zChocolat.com Newsletter
Greetings,
I would like to contact you by telephone to discuss a
new business gift solution
for American Registry For Internet this year. Could you please reply to this email with a phone number and a convenient time to reach you? I will show you a luxury customized chocolate box handmade in France and delivered to your most important customers in the United States of America for this Holiday season (and worldwide if you have customers abroad). Such personal, exotic and stylish gift solution will impress your most demanding customers and draw attention in there social circle. I am looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
Andrea Booth
andrea at zchocolat.com
zChocolat.com Corporate Sales
1-800-529-9512 from North America
+33 4 42 91 02 61 Outside North America
5 rue Fabrot - 13100 Aix-en-Provence - FRANCE
428 Bryant Circle - Suite 329 - Ojai, CA 93023 - U.S.A.
If you do not want to receive emails from zChocolat.com,
please click here
..