[ppml] Policy to help the little guys

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Thu Mar 20 18:22:33 EDT 2008

On Mar 19, 2008, at 8:23 PM, William Herrin wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 9:48 PM, Jo Rhett <jrhett at svcolo.com> wrote:
>>  And while I cede you the "creative thought" thing, it just
>> returns to
>>  "imagination masturbation" in my mind.
>
> That's nice. Do you think you could go three, maybe even four posts
> without tossing in a gratuitous insult?

No insult intended.  I actually use that phrase to refer to a working
mode that I participate in quite often. I'm sorry you took offense.

(not unsaying anything I said in previous conversation -- just saying
that this comment was not intended as an insult or derogatory in any
way)

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek