[arin-ppml] simple question about money

Howard, W. Lee Lee.Howard at stanleyassociates.com
Thu Jun 12 09:58:49 EDT 2008

> > If we want to assess our fixed costs and our transaction costs, we
> > could spend a few hundred thousand dollars in consulting
> and develop a
> > more finely-tuned system.
>
> Or, you could listen to people in the policy and economics
> community who are working on the problem who charge you
> nothing. Some of our ideas may be wrong, some may be helpful,

I listen very closely to the policy community, which is this
list.  Who else is "working on the problem," and exactly which
problem do you mean in this case (I'm afradi thread-trimming
may have lost the context)?  Outside resources will not be able
to assess our cost-recovery fees, but may have useful things to
say about economics.

Please send pointers to useful information.

Lee