[ppml] /29 limit for ARIN SWIP whois

Divins, David dsd at servervault.com
Tue Jan 8 17:00:22 EST 2008

I have no problem sharing that information with my RIR at any tie.

I do take issue with the full amount of information required being
available to any one who wants it.  My position is if I provide valid
technical and abuse contac for an address space, the specific end-entity
it is in use by and their physical address is irrelevant.

-dsd

David Divins
Principal Engineer
ServerVault Corp.