[ppml] [arin-discuss] Justifiable Censorship?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Feb 6 16:42:13 EST 2008

Just a FYI for anyone considering to post to this thread - Dean's
right to POST has been suspended.  I'm sure he is still getting
mail from the list and is no doubt tickled pink with all the concern
shown over this.  Just keep in mind that by arguing over the suspension
your merely feeding a personality that craves attention.

Ted