[ppml] Policy Proposal: Modification to Reverse Mapping Policy

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Sep 12 14:58:10 EDT 2007

I absolutely agree completely.  John Von Essen, once you propose a policy
you
must now show the actual networks.  You can no longer hide people behind
terms like "my ISP"

I want a complete posting of your original story with names named, dates,
actual IP numbers and names of who you talked to at ARIN and what exactly
they said.  I want to know how you contacted the ISP and verifyable
names we can check this story out.

If you feel you cannot produce this for "privacy" reasons then withdraw
your policy.

Ted Mittelstaedt