[ppml] ripe-55/presentations/bush-ipv6-transition.pdf

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri Oct 26 15:40:13 EDT 2007

You can download an IPv6 firewall for Windows XP from here:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/network/bb530961.aspx

if your a Windows user and not a Linux user.  IPv6 will be
integrated into Server 2008 and is already in Vista.

Earthlink produced IPv6 firmware for the  Linksys WRT54G you
can fetch from here:

http://www.research.earthlink.net/ipv6/

if your definition of a firewall is that of a toy for the home,
not a real commercial-quality box.

Ted