[ppml] PPML Digest, Vol 28, Issue 56

mack mack at exchange.alphared.com
Mon Oct 22 11:48:20 EDT 2007

As previously stated this breaks existing implementations
as well as contradicting a large number of RFCs.
It is in direct conflict with current IETF direction.

The current guidelines of:
/56 for small sites
/48 for large sites
And
/32 or larger for LIRs is reasonable.

The only further comment I have on this is NO!

LR Mack McBride
Network Administrator
Alpha Red, Inc.