[ppml] Posting of Legacy RSA and FAQ

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Oct 15 17:50:26 EDT 2007

Define "getting the job done"

will the job be done when 80% of the legacy holders have signed a
Legacy RSA? 90%? 100%?

What if it's 100% and 5% of them absolutely refuse to sign no
matter what ARIN does?  How long are we going to have ARIN waste
resources on outreach to a group that simply does not want to
participate?

There's some folks out there who do not want to participate, they
want to litigate.  You cannot keep them from doing that, no matter
how kind you want ARIN to be when approaching them.

Ted