[ppml] ARIN IP conservation and FREE IP Addresses

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Oct 8 13:45:05 EDT 2007

Then, John, I would like to request, as a member, that at the next
meeting you advance for discussion an agenda item titled along
the lines of "Would fee adjustment affect IPv4 uptake rates, and
if so would it be appropriate to modify fees to affect IPv4 uptake
rates"  Leave out the discussion of whether it would or would not be
a good idea to affect IPv4 uptake rates entirely, it would be
useful I think to know if the ARIN Board would think it
would it be a good or bad idea, would there be unwanted side
effects, etc.

Ted