[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-6 - Abandoned

Alex alex at basespace.net
Wed May 23 17:48:41 EDT 2007

> FYI: for "little guy" I'm talking about an end customer.  If you are
> a provider who suballocates space then you would be multihomed and
> qualify for a large block and this conversation is irrelevant.

Actually, I am multihomed, but I do NOT qualify for a large block because I
am too small - exactly the situation that policy proposal 2007-6 was created
to address. I have PA space because that is all I can get under current
policies. Nevertheless I have about 30 downstream customers, mostly folks
who colocate a single server.

Thank you for your response,
 - Alex Aminoff
   BaseSpace.net