[ppml] Policy Proposal: IPv4 Soft Landing

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Fri May 11 08:05:04 EDT 2007

> Rationale:

Where is the graphical timeline for this proposal?

Where are the IPv4 runout charts with the phase points superimposed on
them?

Where is the table that explains this all in a more readable fashion
than plain prose?

I know that the policy must be written purely in prose, however the
rationale can and should include other material when trying to explain
something as complex as this proposal.

Right now, I'd vote against this just because I don't know if I
understand all the implications one way or the other. When in doubt,
stick with the status quo.

--Michael Dillon