[ppml] Revised Policy Proposal Resource Reclamation

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Wed Jun 6 19:16:37 EDT 2007

I would support this.  I would also support dropping the limitations
on Point d, such that all allocations are subject to audit.  Frankly,
I believe that if we invested the resources to audit all allocations,
IPv4 exhaustion simply wouldn't occur for a much greater (4-6 year)
period.  How much money is that worth?