[ppml] Policy Proposal: Authentication of Legacy Resources

Member Services info at arin.net
Mon Jul 9 11:46:20 EDT 2007

ARIN received the following policy proposal. In accordance with the ARIN
Internet Resource Policy Evaluation Process, the proposal is being
posted to the ARIN Public Policy Mailing List (PPML) and being placed on
ARIN's website.

The AC will review this proposal and may decide to:

1. Accept the proposal as a formal policy proposal as it is presented;

2. Work with the author to:
       a) clarify the language or intent of the proposal;
       b) divide the proposal into two (2) or more proposals; or
       c) combine the proposal with other proposals; or,

3. Not accept the proposal as a formal policy proposal.

The AC will review this proposal at their next regularly scheduled
meeting. If the AC accepts the proposal, then it will be posted as a
formal policy proposal to PPML and it will be presented at a Public
Policy Meeting. If the AC does not accept the proposal, then the AC will
explain that decision; and at that time the author may elect to use the
petition process to advance their proposal. If the author elects not to
petition or the petition fails, then the proposal will be closed.

The ARIN Internet Resource Policy Evaluation Process can be found at:
http://www.arin.net/policy/irpep.html

Mailing list subscription information can be found at:
http://www.arin.net/mailing_lists/index.html

Regards,

Member Services

## * ##