[ppml] FW: 2006-7 IPV6 Initial Allocation suggested changes-InputRequested

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Jan 24 07:19:55 EST 2007

Hi Michael,

I would agree with your point about the wording if there is not an
alternative space for those type of address space needs.

I think we should use ULA or ULA-central in those cases, and that will mean
no need to modify this text (or similar one in other policies, in all the
RIRs regions).

I think the community should make an effort for getting the RIRs involved in
agreeing to advance ULA-central in a convenient way for this usage. I tried
already, but got no answer up to now :-(

Regards,
Jordi