[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-7: Changes to IPv6initialallocation criteria - revised text

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Feb 27 02:46:07 EST 2007

Agree with the point on the expired draft, but my question is precisely to
see if there is interest in rescuing it, as it also seems useful for other
cases, as it was made clear in the last ARIN meeting.

In fact, it can be seen as a new way for doing the same as RFC1918 in IPv4.
The main difference is that in IPv6 you don't need to NAT, because you can
use both addressing spaces in the same interface, the "private one" (ULA or
ULA-central, depending on the case) and global unicast (for "non-private"
communications).

Regards,
Jordi