[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-6 - Staff Assessment

Alex Aminoff alex at basespace.net
Wed Apr 25 14:20:30 EDT 2007

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, David Williamson wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:45:47AM -0400, Alex wrote:
>> Did 2007-6 pass?
>
> No.  The poll in the room was 19 for and 21 against, and the AC decided
> to abandon the proposal.  I'm not sure that was the correct choice, but
> I'm not on the AC.  I'm sure a formal post from the AC on this decision
> (and all of the other proposals) will appear soon.

OK, next meeting I will try to be more involved. This past month we had a
new baby and due to an invoice not being signed a cash flow issue.

If folks don't want little guys like me to have PI space, would it be
acceptable to modify the policy on PA space so that I can SWIP my assigned
space directly in the ARIN whois? One of the problems I have with PA space
is that nobody ever bothers to chase down the recursive whois at Cogent to
find out that it is actually assigned to me, they always just contact
Cogent, who rarely forward me the contacts.

  - Alex Aminoff
    BaseSpace.net