[ppml] RETRACTION OF Policy Proposal 2006-6: Bulk WHOIS agreement expiration

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Mon Sep 18 11:58:34 EDT 2006

Policy Proposal Name: Bulk WHOIS agreement expiration clarification
Author: Bill Woodcock

In light of the operational changes enacted today by the ARIN staff, this
proposal need no longer exist within the ARIN policy proposal system.

I hereby retract it, with heartfelt thanks to the ARIN staffers who have
worked diligently to not only correct the problems which prompted me to
write it originally, but worked generously, creatively, and beyond the
mere requirements of duty to improve the process further than my limited
imagination had envisioned.

                                 -Bill