[ppml] Metric for rejecting policy proposals: AC candidate question

heather skanks heather.skanks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 00:35:59 EDT 2006

I feel the need to pre-emptively clarify and say, that it is not my intent
to say that this draft will or will not become and RFC.   Rather that, Geoff
being  involved with both the proposed policy AND the RFC does not add
anything to the speed or odds that this will become an RFC, as I doubt that
the policy being passed by the RIR's will affect the RFC process.

And for Geoff, I had looked at the history of the draft prior to the ARIN
meeting in the spring and just before I sent my previous email.  I agree it
seems to be a timing issue.. and it is a shame that the IETF process takes
so dreadfully long, and gets little attention from the community.. but the
question remains, will ARIN have any 32 bit addresses to hand out in
January?

--Heather