[ppml] Consensus and voting: a proposal

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Sun Oct 1 21:32:43 EDT 2006

Overall I like Sam's proposal.  Would it be possible to do a procedural
experiment at the upcoming ARIN meeting?  Specifically, if the person
running the straw polls thinks it would be helpful, could they try
asking for straw polls on specific points of objection (raised in
discussion or on PPML) if the first straw poll shows enough objection to
indicate a lack of consensus?

-Scott