[ppml] IPv6 initial allocation policy

Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com
Tue Mar 14 05:28:53 EST 2006

> Apologies for the off-topic post, but I?d suggest any enterprises
> interested in this issue should contact the IPv6 Business Council, ASAP.

That's a good idea, but don't make the mistake of
thinking that you can just go off and discuss the
PI issue in a different forum and just present ARIN
with some kind of joint position paper. That will
NOT fly!

ARIN runs an open public policy making process. Every
enterprise with an interest in sensible IPv6 PI addressing
policy should make their position known here on the
PPML mailing list. That way, when the time comes to
count how many people are pro and how many are con,
your voice WILL get counted.

So far we have heard from Boeing, a member of the IPv6
Business Council, and from Cat, a non-member. But we haven't
yet heard the views of any of the other members of the
council.

--Michael Dillon