[ppml] "Recommended Practices" procedure

brian.knight at us.mizuho-sc.com brian.knight at us.mizuho-sc.com
Thu Jun 29 15:00:05 EDT 2006

Hello Marshall,

> Why not ? Is the 2002-3 IPv4 /22 too stringent ? What would you change ?

It is.  We would qualify for space if the PIv4 prerequisite for PIv6 space
was /24.  (Or, of course, if multihoming was added as a prerequisite.)

> Note that all prop-035-v001 requires is multi-homing, which was indeed one
> of the variants of 2005-1.

Thank you, I didn't realize that it had been part of 2005-1.  I re-joined
PPML four months ago after a 1.5yr absence, which probably explains why I
missed that conversation.

-Brian