[ppml] What is this world coming to?

Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com
Wed Jan 18 07:49:58 EST 2006

> I think that ignoring the content of the policy for the
> sake of interpreting
> its intent is not a precedent I would like to see set here.  Whether
> you like the result
> or not, the granularity of a Postal or ZIP code is not sufficient to
> meet the tests
> for exclusion described by the board on adoption of the policy.

That statement is sufficient to meet my tests for
mindless bureaucracy.

>  As
> such, the simple
> and correct way to get what you want is to propose a policy which
> amends this
> section of the NRPM to say what you actually want it to say.

So now there is a correct way to discuss policy problems?
Please tell me more. I was labouring under the delusion
that the PPML was an open list for discussion of ARIN
policies. In other words, a list for anyone to use, regardless
of whether or not they meet your tests for correctness.

--Michael Dillon