[ppml] Fw: IRS goes IPv6!

Davis, Terry L terry.l.davis at boeing.com
Mon Feb 20 18:59:43 EST 2006

I would hope that no one questioned whether SITA, Arinc, and Inmarsat
were "service providers"!  Yes their networks and clients (airlines and
air traffic control providers) are still mostly OSI based, but they
probably cover more of the globe with their services than any but a
handful of ISP's.

And they are beginning to support IP as the aviation industry requires
it!

Take care
Terry