[ppml] New Alternative Text... was: version thought

Glenn Wiltse iggy at merit.edu
Thu Feb 16 10:24:46 EST 2006

   Current IPv4 plolicy says 25% imediate use, 50% within a year. I used
the number needed within a year...  I'm certianly willing to accept just
about any number that would allow for consenus, what ever that would be...
I just wanted to avoid the use of a pointer to IPv4 policy, so needed a
number.

That would be great if you could present both, perticularly
of AC, BOT, and Kevin would all agree that was OK.

Glenn Wiltse