[ppml] Fw: protocols that don't meet the need...

Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com
Wed Feb 15 09:44:59 EST 2006

The attached message was just posted to the NANOG mailing list.
I agree with Per that it is unwise to make policies based
on stuff that is in-progress in the IETF and may, or may not,
come through the IETF process. This applies to shim6 or
anything else that is in an unimplemented Internet draft
such as Tony Hain's geo-addressing proposal.

We have to make our policies based on what is here today.