[ppml] Version think... was: alternative to 2005-1

While I still prefer the wording in 2005-1, I can also accept this
as a viable alternative.  I think 1024 is, however, the largest
viable threshold.  Any larger number of unique IPs required seems
arbitrary and capricious to me.

--On February 14, 2006 11:51:11 AM -0500 Glenn Wiltse <iggy at>