[ppml] Comments on revised 2005-1 proposal of 2006-02-03

Leslie Nobile leslien at arin.net
Fri Feb 10 10:28:24 EST 2006

Hi Thomas-

On Feb. 8, you asked "How many direct /22 IPv4 assignments have been made to
date? That
   is, how many organizations do we think would qualify? Are we
   talking a few thousand? tens of thousands? or?"

Under policy 2002-3 "Address Policy for Multi-homed Networks" (implemented
in May 2004), ARIN has issued:

  244 /22s
  176 /21s

Regards,