ARIN-PPML Message

[ppml] alternative to 2005-1

>>> "Andrew Dul" <andrew.dul at quark.net> 02/09/2006 3:35:37 PM >>>

Given
>  the above, even /19 sounds too low.

The proposed policy as written requires an org who requests an
allocation to be an ARIN member for at least 1 year.

What justification is there for such a requirement that, when you parse
it, doesn't end up sounding like restraint of trade? What organization
do I have to be a member of to bid on RF spectrum with the FCC?