ARIN-PPML Message

[ppml] alternative to 2005-1

The proposed policy as written requires an org who requests an allocation to be an ARIN member for at least 1 year.  According to ARIN's website there are currently 2371 members.  As a worst case under this policy only ~2k PI blocks could be issued in the next 12 months.  That seems like a pretty slow start to me.

http://www.arin.net/statistics/index.html