[ppml] 2005-1 status

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Thu Feb 2 08:30:42 EST 2006

Owen,

Do you attend IETF?  It seems to me that's the place to push for an
improved routing paradigm and a redesign of the routing system.

I'll be at my first IETF in Dallas in March.  If you'll be attending, let
me know.  I'd love to meet up with folks with good ideas on how to improve
the Internet, and start actively participating in some working groups.

Until someone finishes paving the road ahead and builds a bridge across
the ravine in the distance, I don't think it's wise to take our foot off
the brakes.  We needn't stop yet, and I'd love to be able to speed up, but
I don't think it's safe to do so just yet.

-Scott