[ppml] question on 2006-2 v6 internal microallocation

Jason Schiller schiller at uu.net
Tue Aug 29 17:00:03 EDT 2006

Martin,

Your original email in html had AS701 UUNET on the list.  The text version
didn't.  Not sure if that actually makes a big deal either way wrt the
arin policy on micro-allocations for internal infrastructure.

___Jason

Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       schiller at uu.net
UUNET / Verizon                         jason.schiller at verizonbusiness.com

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.