[ppml] question on 2006-2 v6 internal microallocation

Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com
Thu Aug 24 05:08:16 EDT 2006

> ARIN AC
> is as we speak in the process of looking at the NRPM with the possible
> intention to take out any operational recommendations.

I am in favor of NOT having operational recommendations
in the NPRM.

I am NOT IN FAVOR of removing the existing operational
recommendations.

I am in favor of rewording such recommendations so that
they are OPERATIONAL EXPECTATIONS.

Expectations are an important part of the policies because
if situations change and the expectations are no longer
met, then this is a flag that a particular section of
policy needs to be reviewed.

--Michael Dillon