[ppml] ARIN XVIII Meeting Registration Open

Member Services info at arin.net
Wed Aug 16 12:18:06 EDT 2006

ARIN would like to invite you to attend the ARIN XVIII Public Policy and
Members Meeting, to be held 11-13 October 2006 in St. Louis,
Missouri. The meeting will be held back-to-back with NANOG 38 at the
Adam's Mark St. Louis Hotel. Previous back-to-back meetings have proven
to be  excellent opportunities for involvement in both organizations and
we look forward to even greater success and participation this fall.

Registration for ARIN XVIII is now open. Links to meeting and remote
participation information, as well as other meeting information is
available at http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XVIII/.

ARIN holds open, biannual Public Policy and Members Meetings, providing
an opportunity for the entire Internet community to contribute to
Internet number resource policy discussions and development, network
with colleagues, and attend workshops and tutorials. Community
participation is the basis of the ARIN policy development process and
current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are available at:

      http://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/proposal_archive.html

ARIN XVIII Overview

     * Sunday, 8 October - NANOG and ARIN attendees are invited to
attend  "Networking  with IPv6," a hands-on workshop focusing on
providing experience using IPv6 over a network

     * Tuesday, 10 October - Evening ARIN tutorial "PKI: An Operational
Perspective," and the Open Policy Hour

     * Wednesday, 11 October - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 1, First
Timer Luncheon, evening ARIN Social

     * Thursday, 12 October - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 2

     * Friday,  13 October - ARIN Members Meeting (open to all ARIN
XVIII attendees)

Additional agenda details and more information  about ARIN XVIII will be
posted to our website as we get closer to the meeting, so check back often!

Regards,

Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers