[ppml] Policy Proposal -- Recommended v6 aggregation practices

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Apr 28 16:16:38 EDT 2006

I expect ARIN to implement it strictly by sticking the words in the
NRPM.  I do not expect it to be in any way enforceable, as ARIN does
not enforce routing policy.  However, most of the content of that
section of NRPM is unenforceable guidelines, so, I don't see any
reason to treat these differently.

Owen

--On April 28, 2006 12:43:15 PM -0700 "william(at)elan.net"