[ppml] "Recommended Practices" procedure

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Apr 27 03:22:29 EDT 2006

The relation between addressing policy and routing policy is an artifact
of a bigger mistake. While in V4 due to several constraints, it was
necessary
to restrict addressing policy to meet immediate routing needs, this should
not become a long-term factor and should be resolved in v6.

Owen

--On April 26, 2006 11:56:35 PM -0400 "Jason Schiller (schiller at uu.net)"