[ppml] "Recommended Practices" procedure

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Wed Apr 26 14:59:09 EDT 2006

What exactly makes you think that documents done as part of the
discussions at NANOG/ARIN can not go through RFC publication process?

Note: RFC-Editor is [supposed to be] independent from IETF and can
       publish documents as individual submissions or you can bring
       it as individual submission from another group into IETF if
       you get Operations AD to sponsor it.