[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-6: Bulk WHOIS agreement expiration clarification

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Fri Apr 21 09:53:40 EDT 2006

On April 20, 2006, the ARIN Advisory Council (AC) concluded its review
of 'Bulk WHOIS agreement expiration clarification' and accepted it as a
formal policy proposal for discussion by the community. The AC is also
forwarding the matter to the ARIN Board of Trustees for its consideration.

The proposal is designated Policy Proposal 2006-6: Bulk WHOIS agreement
expiration clarification. The proposal text is below and can be found at:
http://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/2006_6.html

All persons in the community are encouraged to discuss Policy Proposal
2006-6 in the weeks leading to the ARIN Public Policy Meeting in St.
Louis scheduled for October 11-12, 2006. Both the discussion on the
Public Policy Mailing List and at the Public Policy Meeting will be used
to determine the community consensus regarding this policy proposal.

The ARIN Internet Resource Policy Evaluation Process can be found at:
http://www.arin.net/policy/irpep.html

ARIN's Policy Proposal Archive can be found at:
http://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/proposal_archive.html

Regards,

Member Services

### * ###

Policy Proposal Name: Bulk WHOIS agreement expiration clarification