[ppml] Mutating RSA?

Sam Weiler weiler at tislabs.com
Tue Apr 18 13:32:21 EDT 2006

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Edward Lewis wrote:

> If it is up to people like me to review it, then I should ask - how
> does the membership make comments on the RSA, how does the membership
> influence it?  Is there a means to appeal a change to the RSA?

Since the RSA terms may be of interest to those who haven't yet gotten
address space, I propose that the questions should be "how does the
community make comments on the RSA?" and "how does the community
influence it?".

I'm CC'ing Member Services on this message, in hopes that we'll get a
public reply.

-- Sam