[ppml] [narten at us.ibm.com: PI addressing in IPv6 advances in ARIN]

Leo Bicknell bicknell at ufp.org
Sat Apr 15 00:23:31 EDT 2006

This message was cross posted to a large number of lists.  I would
like to make the root of the discussion clear, without taking an
opinion.

This link is the original message, best I can tell.  Hopefully from
there each individual on this message can tell how they came to
receive it.

http://ops.ietf.org/lists/v6ops/v6ops.2006/msg00162.html

Please go back to the header as well.  Lists from several different
organizations have been CC'ed, and each will have their own opinion.
All are available on the web.  A well informed reply is the best
reply.