[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-2: Micro-allocations for Internal Infrastructure

Jason Schiller (schiller@uu.net) jason.schiller at mci.com
Thu Apr 13 17:24:35 EDT 2006

For some reason my post is not showing up on PPML, so I am resending.

Sorry if this is a duplicate.

___Jason

Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       schiller at uu.net
UUNET / Verizon                         jason.schiller at verizonbusiness.com

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.