[ppml] PI policy discussion

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Mon Apr 10 15:45:06 EDT 2006

Tony,

I've been waiting for the existing PI policies to get the go-ahead nod
before raising this, but now that that seems to have happened, I was
wondering if you, Michael, and anyone else who's interested would like to
work with me to try putting together a policy proposal to address this.
Specifically, I'd like such a proposal to be relatively simple, but define
a way for ARIN to choose PI networks to ease future aggregation.

Would you be interested in doing so at this stage?

-Scott